Tuesday, June 17, 2008

...and we're back


Jekyll Island
Originally uploaded by 3 to get ready

Let's see if I can remember how this blog-thing works.

I know it's been a while, but we've been busy with end of school, swim team, and a trip to Jekyll Island. Then in less than two weeks we'll be hosting a party for Tim's department at work, approximately 45 people. I have a list of things to do that's about a mile long, so of course I'm putting it off, since that makes the most sense right now.

We spent several days last week on Jekyll Island in Coastal Georgia. It was a nice break, and with the exception of not being able to find anywhere to eat, very relaxing. I've got the whole set over here. I'd have to say the turtle walk and riding our bikes on the beach were the highlights.

In other recent exciting news, Hattie graduated from preschool, and Charlotte joined the swim team.

Nate, of course, is an old hand at this swim team thing.

After this party is over, I'm envisioning relaxing days spent doing crafts with the kids, practicing our reading and writing, and touching up the already clean house before I whip up a delicious and nutritious dinner. Needless to say, barely any of that is happening right now. For example, if I could find our kitchen table, I would clean it off. But I can't, so I guess I'll go to the grocery store instead.

1 comment:

At Home Redesigns said...

Welcome back!