Monday, August 11, 2008

Back to school

It's official -- as of today all of our kids are in elementary school. I celebrated my first day of having no kids around by, um, wasting a lot of time. Well, I did do some things, but not as much as I would have liked. But now I have tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day....really, it's staggering.

Hattie jumped right on that big old bus like she was born on it. Everyone had a good day at school, and they were in bed by 7:50 pm. I could get used to this.

And in case anyone's experiencing a little deja vu when looking at this picture, it might be because Charlotte wore this same dress for her first day of kindergarten last year.

Happy first day of school!

1 comment:

gardenmama said...

Love your banner, how sweet your two little ones wore the same dress for their first day of school : )